Thursday, June 1, 2017

Lavini's Trip to Flamere Waterworld


Room 20/21 went to the Flaxmere Waterworld!!!

In term1 and term2 we went to the Flaxmere pools. We went to the pools because we needed to do swimming learning lesson.  The whole learning community went to the Flaxmere pools.

I was nervous because I thought that the pools were deep but the pools were not deep at all.  I see people swimming they did freestyle and they did lots more things.  I smell hot water and I hear splashing and laughing.  I touched the warm water.

Natalie said to us “swim to the other side but freestyle.” Natalie said to us” now I am going to put you in a number”.

My favorite part is when I said “i”m having a bath” and Riley said that too. Then me and Riley did it.

I enjoy when we did freestyle and when we got to be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment